Ninja Soup Maker and Blender UK Review
Thanks for taking your time to read our detailed review of the Ninja Soup Maker and Blender Review which is currently the number one buyer rated soup maker on the UK marketplace.
This is a blender style soup maker with the model number HB150UK, and is designed to be able to make home made soup in just a few minutes.
We should point out that although this is currently the highest buyer rated soup maker, it is also one of the most expensive on the UK market.
The average cost of a soup maker is around £40-50, whereas this Ninja model, is three times that price. The reason for that is that is actually much more than just a soup maker.
It can also be used to make sauces, jams, smoothies and much more. If you are just looking for a soup maker, then we would recommend checking out our top 20 list of soup makers by clicking here.
However, if you want to find out more about this Ninja model, then please read on. We cover this product in a lot of detail below.
All our product recommendations are based on our independent research which we conduct online by reading the many reviews we find at online websites. This review contains affiliate links and we may receive a commission for purchases made.
You can read our affiliates page to find out more and also read about how we write our reviews.
Who Buys the Ninja Soup Maker
The majority of online buyers who actually purchased this product did so because they were familiar with the brand name, and they wanted an appliance that could make soup, but could also be used for a wider variety of cooking options.
The soup maker does take about 20 minutes, but you should allow about 30-35 minutes as you have to chop up the vegetables etc so with preparation time it is roughly a 30 minute process.
Many people bought this one though as they liked using or had used the Ninja blender and were highly impressed with what it could do.
The video below lasts about 30 minutes, but it does show what this Ninja blender can do.
How Online Buyers Rated the Ninja Soup Maker
We calculate the buyer rating as follows. We visit the many websites that sell these types of small kitchen appliances. On those websites some buyers leave a rating. We make a note of all of those ratings and then work out an average.
We have then classified products using the rating table just below.
- >90% is an excellent rating
- 81-90% is a very good rating
- 71-80% is a good rating
- 61-70 is a satisfactory rating
- <60% we don't recommend as the rating is just too low
As you can see this Ninja soup maker and blender gets an excellent rating, and is one of the highest that you will find.
What Online Buyers Said About the Ninja
We know that online buyers rate this soup maker very highly as it has a 90% buyer satisfaction rating. In this section we dig a little deeper and below we have summarised what buyers had to say about the maker.
This should give you a little more insight into what buyers liked and didn't like about this product.
What Online Buyers Liked
- 87% of all online buyers gave this a full 5 star rating
- Buyers said although it had many functions it was actually very easy to use
- Buyers said the whole clean up process was very easy
- Buyers said this was a joy to use
- The majority of buyers liked the fact that this had a wide variety of uses and covered not only soup but a wide range of cold options as well
What Online Buyers Didn't Like
- 3% of all online buyers gave this a bad rating
- The main complaint was about the price point
- One or two buyers said the jug was not dishwasher safe
Ninja Soup Maker Specification
Some buyers like to know the technical specification before they purchase any product. We have included this information just below:
- Measures 21.9 x 18.5 x 45.7 cm and weighs 7.18 Kg
- It has a 1.7 litre capacity
- Uses a 1000 watt motor so very powerful
- The jug is heat resistant
- It has a built-in heating element and that allows you to chop, saute, blend and cook inside the actual blender
- There are 10 programs which take all the guess work out of cooking
- Comes with a tamper, cleaning brush and recipe guide
- This will make chunky and smooth soups in about 20 minutes
- Can also be used to make sauces, jams, frozen drinks, desserts, smoothies, pasta sauces, jam, chutney, chunky dips, chocolate fondue, rich hot chocolate, healthy fruit smoothies, frozen cocktails, ice-cold milkshakes and sorbets
- There are pulse, pause and blend patterns combined with precise temperature controls
- If you prefer there are also 6 manual settings
- There is a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- It also has a splash free lid with built-in measuring cup
- Finally to make life easier it also has a cleaning program that rinses out the jug at the touch of a button
Our Verdict on the Ninja Soup Maker
- This soup maker did come out as the number one choice on our top 20 list of soup makers, so clearly online buyers rate this one the highest
- If you have not used one of these before then the noise they make can be quite loud so just be aware of that.
- The jug is also quite heavy as it is made of very strong heat resistant glass
- This of course can be used for much more than just making soup.
This is clearly an excellent choice but the big disadvantage is of course the high price point. You do get a lot of value for money, but it is expensive. As we mentioned earlier, if you simply want a soup maker then there are much cheaper options available.
The key features of this one are that is it much more than a soup maker. You can also blend cold ingredients to enjoy ice-cool smoothies, frozen drinks, milkshakes and desserts. The programs take the guess work out and it even cleans itself.
The brand itself gets an excellent reputation and their customer service is also very good. You will certainly not be disappointed should you buy the Ninja soup maker and blender.